Thursday, April 21, 2011

Q1 - Birthday Blast




Well I've turned 25 today. Oddly enough, I keep telling people I'm 21 now. Ha! I think the confusion for me is that it's the 21st...I don't know, maybe I'm just in more denial than I thought. But I'm so happy to be 25 and I can only hope that this next year is better than the rest!

It's been a wonderful day so far. I was greeted with cookies, a balloon, and candy this morning, Facebook has reassured me that people care about me, and my really cute bf bought me a beautiful dress from Anthro! (sigh...)

I'm mostly looking forward to my birthday lunch with my new friends at my new office and then my birthday dinner at LA Gourmet in Uptown tonight! I love their pizza and the option to bring your own wine always makes me smile. I'm so thankful for friends who love me and make me laugh! Here's to another year folks! Let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment