Thursday, June 21, 2012

This is the Life

I am about 3 weeks into Summer Vacation and I'm feeling GREAT!! I have gotten to enjoy some time at the pool, crafting, Pottery Barn window shopping, and babysitting like a maniac. Good news: I finally figured out how to make fabric rosettes 
to add to my wreaths that I'm making! 

Here is one of the many burlap wreaths I have lying around my room (waiting for the craft show coming up!) I just love how simple and textured it is! Love it!


 I told Michael that if I could hang one in every room I seriously would, but I don't 
think he's gonna go for that at all.


After I figured out how to make these rosettes, I went and bought a lot of fun fabric prints that are still mildly simple. Hopefully the Crafters will like them too!!


Here's to another Summer day of babysitting, Pottery Barn window shopping, and wreath making!

No comments:

Post a Comment