Monday, April 25, 2011

And....done!

It's official - I've relocated. We had quite a challenging weekend moving from a house to the third floor of an apartment. However, thanks to friends and a local moving company, we were able to get 95% of it done this weekend!

Challenges:
1. Car broke down on Friday so painting did not get done, and not much got moved (wasted)
2. Had two slightly different colors of the same paint so I had to buy a THIRD gallon of paint to cover the entire wall.
3. Didn't pick up my car until 5:30 on Saturday.

I'm so thankful for Michael and ALL the help he gave me this weekend to get everything done. I would have spent another 2 days working without him. (He painted above picture on the wall before he got to work. Then he had a difficult time covering it :) )

Current status: Walls are painted, car is fixed, and there are boxes just about everywhere!! I'll need help from a certain L. Johnson to lend me her decorative eye for my room! :)

Hopefully after all the rain clears out this week - we'll have a weekend by the pool!!

1 comment:

  1. what a blogger you are!

    cannot wait for decorating and pool!

    aheheheheh - cute pic :)

    ReplyDelete