Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TOP 5 Websites

Here's to another slow day at the office. Don't get me wrong, I've done quite a bit of work, but it's still a slow day. I thought I'd share with you my 5 most frequently visited Websites that get me through days like this one. I will need to state that I do not frequently purchase anything - but I seriously look at these almost every day.

First stop:


I like West Elm because it is very likely that I'll stop by and pick up some items for the new apartment. **FYI: West Elm is owned by the same company as Pottery Barn and William Sonoma.** The west elm look is a little more modern but still welcoming. I love it!

Second venture:

Oh how I wish it wasn't so pricey. It's not entirely outrageous in price and the quality of their merchandise is great, but I'm not able to shop here as frequently as I'd like. So pottery barn is where I stop to find new ideas and decorative tricks. Then I head on over to Home Goods!!

Third destination:      KATELOVEPHOTOGRAPHY

I check it once a day just to look at Kate's blog and website to see if there's anything new that I might have possibly missed...it's always a GREAT day when there are new pictures up!

Fourth hot spot:   

They have some GREAT dresses (for cheap, cheap, cheap) right now. We're talking $12.80 finds that look more like Urban Outfitters. So I check out their "Now in Stock" page and get to searching...(i just love it!)

Fifth visit (but never my last of the day):


Alright - I've decided after many months to share with you my secret fabric website. They would not be happy to know that I haven't been sharing, so I feel as though I should promote them. They have a LOT of designer fabrics at really really resonable prices. So if you have a project coming up and you're looking for certain shades, textures and different fabrics - then this is your website! They have a "color grid" you can look at and it'll show you designs that match and complement each other. It's so fun and I spend a lot of time on here. So go have a peek!! The company is owned by a couple who love to sell fabric and they ship your order, usually, the same day you order. I love them!

Other websites that I check out:
http://www.thevillagechurch.net/
http://www.biblegateway.com/
http://www.stylemepretty.com/
http://www.gmail.com/
http://www.gap.com/

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out hope!! so sweet. and now i can't wait to check out hawthorne threads. I need to make curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i check out west elm everyday .... why? i have no clue b/c i've pretty much memorized their inventory!

    ReplyDelete