Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Relocation Station

Well I'm moving! There are many many feelings that I can express about this move. Anticipation, giddy, joyful, nervous, stressed, panic.

I am so looking forward to my own closet and personal space. Sharing a room has it's advantages, but there are also a lot of trials to work through. I can't wait to no longer have room serve as the path to the laundry room and back door. But again, there's the advantage of seeing the roommates more.

I'm so giddy about redecorating and re-organizing my belongings and the bathroom. I've really enjoyed simplifying my clothes, books, and stuff. I'll have access to a pool and a workout room, which will only make my Summer THAT MUCH BETTER!

I'm joyful about the better heating and cooling components of the new place. No longer will I be freezing in the Winter and sweating in the Summer. The newer appliances and lack of rats will be ever so calming as well.

I'm nervous about the parking situation and about having neighbors REALLY close to you...

I'm stressed about all the details that go into leaving one location after the move. Dealing with landlords and crazy demands...dealing with the house being "clean enough" and overall moving details.

I'm in panic-mode because I only have two days before I start moving and I'm not done yet. Two days, you think to yourself...well I only have about an hour or two devoted to packing each day...but I'm sure it'll work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment