Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost MAY?!?

I have got to get some work assigned to me...I sit in a cube, with great work space and a lot of potential. But here's the thing...I want to decorate it! How can I make it more inviting, but remain professional? I've added these cute little 5X4" Calendars that bring a little bit of color and personality into my space. But I want MORE! I was thinking of bringing a white pitcher with a small delightful flower in it and put it up on my shelf. What I really want to do is bring in fabric and cover the place, but that might be crossing a boundry or two. Speaking of...our board of directors are in town this week. Good thing I've waited to be bold...



So what do you think? What can I add?


You'll notice on the calendar that it's already the END of April. I've been 25 for 6 Days already! So far in 2011 I've gotten a new job, moved homes, turned 25, and have embraced cooking! Big year so far - Hope's Year if you will...I recall declaring that on New Year's Eve...

2 comments:

  1. Definitely flowers!! And picture frames!!! Maybe a cute clock?

    So glad you're back to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should get a nice chaise lounge for your guests.. maybe some drapery? get a lot of decorative lamps and a bear skin rug.

    ReplyDelete