Monday, February 22, 2010

It's go time..

Summer is just around the corner and it's time. Time to shine! No more Taco Bell, yikes, no more Whataburger on the way into work. It's time to focus on water, fiber, and protein. Let's just do it. I'll get motivated and more than that I'll become committed. What a challenge. It's just all too easy to sign up for a cause, but a complete challenge to follow through and do what you want to do. That applies to everything. Whether it's a job, a simple workout routine, or just not drinking Dr. Pepper every hour at work. Meh, anyway, spent the weekend in Boerne, TX to watch a dear friend get married. I love her! She's one of those friends who doesn't have to know every detail of your life to continue the love or care for you. Any time I see her I feel like she's genuinely happy to see me. She's great and her new husband is a lucky lucky man!

Shout out Shallan Van Kleff!
I wish Cate Button could have been with us! We missed you Cate!!


What a beautiful wedding..

1 comment: