Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday's Off...

So every other Friday I get to stay home from work. It might be the best agreement and only driving factor that gets me out of bed and at the office on time! Today I got to wake up around 9:45am (first at 6:45ish because Dakota kept opening up my door) and cleaned the house for a while. I also did some great sweeping, wiped down the counters, and did some thorough picking up. Around 11:00am I got in the car and headed towards Chick-fil-a (shout out) and had a great lunch! Then stopped by the office to finish off a few things and went BABY ROOM shopping with Vanessa! We went up to IKEA in Plano and shopped for only an hour and a half. I couldn't believe how quickly we moved through the showroom. She bought a diaper changing station and a chest of drawers for the nursery, but they were out of stock on the crib she wanted. Then we headed to Hobby Lobby to do some quick shopping and finally landed back at home. Pretty decent day not spent at work. No real time commitments, take it as I want, and most importantly I wasn't answering any phone calls. I encourage all employees to request this system. It gives you that extra boost during the week and motivates you on the weeks that you do work Fridays because that means the next one you have off!


This should be a great weekend. I hope to relax and take care of some To Do items. Thank you 9-80 system, without you I would cry...



This is Cate Button...Jenny Davis took this picture and captured how beautiful she is. Found it and I wanted to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment