Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My roommate Casey.


This is my roommate Casey (on the right side). She is wonderful. When our previous roommates moved out I was sad and hesitant to living with anyone else. But God has truly blessed this house with this new addition. Casey is genuinely considerate, helpful, uplifting, and above all funny and easy to make laugh. (The latter helps my self-esteem tremendously.) I can only assume that her presence in my future is influential and prominent.

I first met Casey while working at KAMU on campus at Texas A&M (the old alum). We both worked as receptionists with our mutual and dear friend Shallan. I knew the first time I saw her and she had a large McDonald's drink in her hand that we were headed for greatness. It was some time after that when the possibility of her moving in was approached. I couldn't be happier for the coincidence.

We really could not have asked for a greater addition to the house. She just had her birthday with us (21!! yyeaahh!) and showed us time and time again what a real treat she is to have around. I feel like I tell my fellow roommates all the time how much I like this girl but I thought I'd share it with the rest of you.

1 comment:

  1. she IS wonderful! and so are YOU!
    loves you hopey.

    ideas are spinning...

    ReplyDelete