Sunday, March 22, 2009

Couldn't have asked for anything better..


What a week, what a week. Just as I had predicted, we got sunburned, ate too much, and had cold drinks on the deck. We were on a strict schedule to wake up late, sunbathe, flip over, eat, sunbathe, and watch movies when the sun went down. I finished the Harry Potter series and fell more in love with Ronald Weasley. We ventured into town one night and only stayed at Matagordaville (the local "bar"/creepster joint) for approximately 35 minutes. After one night of feeling adventuresome I figured meeting a few locals was not going to enhance our trip.

This is a picture of the girls. My roommates and fellow spring breakers, from the left: Casey, myself, Cate, and Kate. Taylor Swift at the Houston Rodeo was the perfect end to a wonderful week. My only other wish would have included the rest of our crew. We missed our Dallas friends. The latest Taylor Swift album Fearless is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love it!!


The beach was shockingly beautiful this year. The water was great. Well at least it looked great. I didn't get in because for whatever reason I don't do beach water. Perhaps that will change one of these days. I'm so thankful for our trip. I can tell you that waking up to substitute at a middle school tomorrow is not looking ideal right now. Hopefully Kate and I will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment