Thursday, June 23, 2011

Awaiting Weekends...

This is not a new concept or surprising aspect of a day at the office - but - I can't wait until the weekend. This happens every week. It's not that I dislike my job or the people I work with, because I actually really like my coworkers! They're funny, smart, and different from me, but I can't help but spend at least half of the day thinking about what I'm going to do when I get home and on the weekends. I have decided that this is a common, although maybe not normal, thought in our generation today. I thought I would highlight a few of my favorite weekend activities:

I love to go craft shopping - this has turned into something more than just antique shopping, it's just crafts! I loving seeing what other people have made and how creative they are with their time. The only craft shows I've gotten to go to up here are the "Dallas Flea Market", that Etsy premiere (there's one coming up in the fall) and a Sunday event down in the Bishop's Arts District. If you know of any coming up, please let me know. You can always look to the Dallas Events Calendar too!

I also really like to pool it up, or go to the lake, or when there's water - go to the River! There is just something about relaxing by/in the pool when it's so so hot and sunny outside!

I can always do some cleaning, reading, or napping too.

I hope you enjoy your upcoming weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment