Friday, April 29, 2011

OH, precious angel...

Please let me tell you about a precious little boy I babysit on occassion. He might be the smartest, most agreeable, and entertaining child that I babysit for. (Kimmel-please note I did not say, "...that I know".)

He knows sign language, scientific names for dinosaurs, all of his barn animals, and can play baseball! He turned two in February and is exceeding all of my expectations at such a young age. Now, I will say that I haven't been around a ton of kids his age, so I could be completely clueless. None-the-less, I am excited EVERY time I get to see him and I am so sad when his parent's come home to releave me of my babysitting duties. 




 His name is Andrew and I think he's the best! I'm babysitting his counsin this weekend! He's only 6 months old though, so he'll probably just lay there...

No comments:

Post a Comment