Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Discount Date Nights!

Michael and I are really into LivingSocial and Groupon right now. If you're not familiar with these websites, you need to check them out. You have options of huge deals on goods and services in your area by simply purchasing through these websites. I love it - so far, we have purchased the following:

$25 to Quesa-D-Ya's which is on Greenville and we got a TON of food. Chips and Queso, Guacamole, Quesadillas, and a 2 Liter Diet Coke for only $12.00. I recommend this to anyone in Dallas! It's so delicious and you can keep the leftovers for lunch the next day!

$50 for FIVE dance classes! I can't wait for us to use this! We have been going to quite a few weddings lately, and it'll be nice to show off some new moves. Mix things up a bit!

$6 movie tickets to Studio Movie Grill. We need to use these soon! Plus you get a free soda when you go! I'm telling you - I love these little "extras"!

$35 for an Art Class - BYOB too (I think this will be a FUN and different date night!)

And the list goes on. Looking at all these prices makes me realize how much we've been spending - but at least it's not full price :) ...right??

This is us at Quesa-d-yas last Friday Night!
Quesa-D-Ya's
2820 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, TX 75206

I also purchased a $50 Haircut for only $12! I'll admit I'm slightly nervous about this, but it's hair and it'll grow back! Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment