Monday, June 6, 2011

New Month, New Challenge

For every month that creeps into existance, which seems to be happening more rapidly, I like to focus on a new challenge. I've recently experienced the no-alcohol-month, no-eating out-month, no-shopping-month, and now I introduce "Work Out-three times a week-month"!



That's right, I'll be back at the gym three times a week. When I was a member of 24 Hour Fitness, this wasn't a battle at all. I was paying for a membership and so naturally I was more inclined to use it. Now that I live in an apartment, and I'm not "paying" for the membership, I've only been three times. In a month and a half! I just miss the 45 minute cardio and arm workout. SO - as we're six days into June - I'm heading back to the gym!

Also - new website to check out...if you're into home decor...

http://www.onekinglane.com/

1 comment: