Monday, June 13, 2011

I've done some cooking!

Well, I went to the grocery store tonight after work and was getting the usual items, when I found a delicious recipe on one of the Campbell's Soup labels. It was called Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta. So I thought I'd give it a whirl and it was delicious! The recipe called for a LOT of chicken, but I'm glad I listened.





The only thing I would do differently is cook the chicken a little less and let the pasta boil for a few more minutes. But, that's the joy of cooking - figuring out what you'd do differently the next time. 

The best part is that I have lunch for tomorrow!!

You will need:

1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
4 chicken breast halves
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of pesto sauce

2 tbsp of butter
3 cups of bowtie pasta

10" Skillet
 
On medium-high heat, use the butter to brown the chicken which is cut up in cubes. (Meanwhile, be boiling the pasta!)Then, once the chicken is browned, you add in the soup (with no water) and the milk and pesto sauce. Bring that to a 'boil'. Then turn the heat down to low and add in the drained pasta. Let it cook on low for 5 minutes and you're ready!!

2 comments:

  1. yum!

    what's all in that? chicken, soup and pasta?

    mix together, and eat??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added the recipe for you all above. :)

    ReplyDelete