Monday, February 1, 2010

Dallas!


Well I've been up here for 8 months now. 8 MONTHS! That is a pretty substantial amount of time and I've got to tell you that it's been fun. I enjoy my job, most days, and really do enjoy the people I work with. I have a great group of friends that each offer there own perks and set of personality. My roommates Lo and JD and I have gotten closer which has been wonderful and I love the house we live in. The surrounding area is so quaint and beautiful and I can't help but feel very lucky and blessed.

Ten things in Dallas that I love:
1. Cafe Brazil
2. Knox St. Pub
3. North Park Mall
4. Snow
5. My own room with two closets
6. Paychecks
7. Michael Burlison
8. White Rock Lake
9. The Kimmel Baby
10. The Slip Inn - Unbelievable!

I do miss my friends who aren't here with me. A LOT. College really was awesome. Go to class, or don't go to class..watch movies, hang out with friends, stay up late. Little to no responsibility outside of the classroom. It was great and I miss my old roommates. I'm so thankful for them..

I'm looking forward to the warm weather again because I would like to walk outside more and I want the sun to be out later. But as it is, cold and wet, I still enjoy my new home. I wonder how long I'll be here..

Here's to February 2010. I know it'll be a great month full of excitement and great stories to tell later on..and more blogging..

1 comment: