Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My closet..


..is bursting with stuff and happens to be a tiny hall closet. My room is not technically a bedroom and therefore lacks a true closet. I wouldn't classify this as a problem per say, and certainly would not call it a burden. I'm not mad or even annoyed, I'm just recognizing this as a constant issue I'm faced with daily. No one ever believes me, but I give clothes away every few months. I'm also constantly reorganizing my shoes into their bins on the floor in my closet and it seems hours later we're back to square one. I just happen to have sooo much of my life stuffed into this confined space and have very little room to work with. I haven't even been shopping in months. Literally since before Christmas!! I guess I can't ignore what Marty and Cliff buy me out of the kindness of their hearts every now and then, but I really haven't been buying clothes. This week, in between substitute teaching and watching movies from Blockbuster with my roommates, I'm going to prioritize the material things in my life. Other people need these things more than I do. Welcome to my new blog. I'm excited!

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog. Love the post. But Im gonna need MORE!

    ReplyDelete